Monday, June 23, 2008

Mt. Charleston

It was way too hot this weekend, so Jer and I decided to head up to Mt. Charleston for some cooler air. There was a little festival going on and Michael had a great time exploring. We need to take advantage of the mountains more often. It is so pretty there.



They even had games for kids. Here, he had to pick the ducks up and throw them back in the water. Something so simple can be so fun.



Michael holding his prizes. He kept giving them hugs. it was so cute.



There was also a mini car show there. Michael with his new ride!



Best of all, there was a jumping house. Michael loves to jump and had a great time bouncing around. Mom even ventured in with him one time and had a good time herself.




Michael feeding the animals. He would pick up the hay and stick it through the gate and would yell until an animal would come over and eat it.



I hope this video turns out. There were live bands playing and Michael had a great time dancing and laughing. He couldn't even finish his lunch because it got in the way of his grooving.

6 comments:

The Thack-Attacks said...

Okay that video of Michael is too cute! I am glad that you guys had fun. We miss you guys!!! Michael needs to come and stay with us for the rest of the summer, Tanner misses him.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Next time you guys go up there call us! It would be fun to go up there but I dont think i'd be able to drag curtis up there by myself. Michael was really diggin that music wasn't he? Hehe..soo cute!

Liz said...

ok, that boy has some sweet dancing skills! He must have gotten those from Julia! We need to visit Buffalo Wild Wings soon...

Valerie said...

That video is so stinkin Funny! Carter always keeps us cracking up too! They are sure fun!

natashamay said...

So I see I'm not one of the invited readers? I see how it is Fortune fam....I'm comin to get ya!!!! Nice dancin, Mikey!

Ashley said...

Mikey is so funny! I love when he really shakes that booty! It sounds like you had lots of fun up there. We want to see pictures of your hair, Julia!