Well, it's official...mom has moved down the ranks and now dad is #1. Michael just loves his daddy. It is so cute. He gets so sad when Jer leaves in the mornings and walks around the house saying "daddy, daddy." Luckily I can always distract him with some fruit snacks or Backyardigans. At night he calls for daddy when I tuck him into bed and won't stop crying until Jer comes into his room and cuddles him. It is so dang cute. At first I missed being the one to cuddle him to sleep, but now it is great. I can read or catch up on my e-mails and now just have some down time. Why didn't I think of getting Michael to call for dad sooner. Thanks Jeremy for being such a great dad!





4 comments:
Little boys and their Daddy's are so special! He is sure cute!
If it makes you feel any better Jewels, Nick call out for Jer at night too.
How cute! Branson goes back and forth from being a mamma's boy to a daddy's boy, so I guess I'm lucky to enjoy both worlds! But boy, oh boy having some down time to do your own thing sure is nice, huh!
hi guys! sorry we didn't get to stop by before we left town. we can't wait to see you guys, i think we're going through withdrawals not keeping in touch through classes or research anymore! we'll have to BBQ when we get back
Post a Comment