So, this has been the craziest three weeks ever! For those of you that don't know...we've moved. That's right...packed up our stuff and headed back to Utah. Luckily we were able to rent our house out and rent a new one with no problems. Well, except for the crazy England guy who was actually from Nigeria who was trying to scam us. But that is a long story in itself. Word to the wise...don't try to rent your house to a guy from England who says he needs to rent it for a year and wants to send you money to pay for it and for the furniture that will be coming from New York. It's a scam. Luckily a nice man from our ward is going to rent our place with his 5 kids. He only has them on the weekends, but I'm not sure how he is going to fit all 5 kids into a 2 bedroom house. More power to him. But, we are now in our new place...thanks to my parents, Jer's parents, Sheryl and Nick, Ashely, Jordan, Buttars, Liz, and Jen. We love you. You saved me from becoming an insane person. We are sad to leave Vegas but excited for our new adventure. We're enjoying the roller coaster ride of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Yay! I finally was able to get into your blog! I am so excited for you that you got to move back to Utah. But wait, isn't your family in Vegas now? It's been way to long since we've talked! And congrats on graduation. We know how that is!!
We're glad you guys are back in utah also. we need to play sometime.I go to orem all the time for doctor appointments and I'll even deliver my baby there. It's not too far from you guys. glad everything worked out for you guys and welcome back.
We will miss you guys but I am sure that you will come to visit...right? Good luck, moving is such a pain!!
I hope everything continues to go good. You better be calling me when you come back to work so I can come say hi. Oh and by the way, Michael did really good today, he didn't cry once. To bad we didn't ever trade date nights like we had talked about! anywho, I was glad to help out I wish you hadn't moved though! well i'll be talking to you soon!
That is so exciting that you moved back. We'll have to get together sometime! Send me an email and we can plan a time after you get settled.
OK, I'm still in denial and a little bit sad that you guys have moved. I hope Utah is great and Jeremy likes his job. BWW will never be the same without you two!
Hey how about some pics of the new house?? come on get updating already! you moved in like 5 days ago don't you already have everything unpacked and completely in order?? ;) j/k. but really...it would be fun to see some pics of your new place.
We're glad you guys are back in Utah. You're so close, we're excited. I exaggerated the other day Jeremy. My drive was only 20 minutes. Rush hour wasn't that bad. Let us know when you are ready to party. We'll hook you up with all the cool places to go.
i'm sad you guys moved but glad that everything worked out. Sorry about the crazy guy from england :) Will you send me your new address? I have a disc with all the pictures from playgroup.
Post a Comment