I love California weather! And I love the beach! If I had enough money, I would live in a little beach house and spend all my days soaking up the sun and playing in the water. Okay, enough dreaming. My family and I headed down to California for my cousin's wedding and a family reunion. We had a great time and it was hard to come back to reality. Here are some pics of our adventure.
hey - yes we'll be up for christmas kind of. The girls and i are coming the 19th - 22nd.We'll come home for Shem's birthday on christmas eve and do christmas at our house.
Hey guys! Sounds like a fun little trip. Remember our trip to SanDiego and we stayed at your grandparents? That was so fun. We seriously need to catch up. We aren't headed that way for christmas, but next time we head north we are definitely stopping to say hi!
I know I've said it a million times...but REALLY I'm jealous of all the fun things you guys go and do! P.S. I love the picture of the rockin' grandma and grandpa! Are they your grandparents?
Jeremy and I began our life together June 4th, 2002. Time flies. Jeremy just graduated with his doctorate in Physical Therapy and is currently working as a physical therapist. I graduated with my degree in nursing and am currently working per diem as a pediatric nurse. We are blessed to have two little boys named Michael and Bryce. They are the best and we love them more than words can describe. We're living the dream and are very happy.
Michael is a busy 5 year old who is spoiled by everyone he meets. He is growing too fast for mommy and is getting cuter everyday. He loves to sing and dance to music. He started preschool this year and will say the funniest things. He loves to be outside and exploring. He never ceases to make us smile and laugh.
Bryce
Bryce is now three years old and makes us laugh everyday. He has such a sweet spirit and protects us from bad guys everyday as he becomes his favorite superheros. He loves to play sports and follows his older brother around all day long. They are best of friends....most of the time.
Juliet
Juliet is our precious little girl. She is so sweet and loves to snuggle all day long. She is such a blessing to our family and we love her so much.
4 comments:
hey - yes we'll be up for christmas kind of. The girls and i are coming the 19th - 22nd.We'll come home for Shem's birthday on christmas eve and do christmas at our house.
Hey guys! Sounds like a fun little trip. Remember our trip to SanDiego and we stayed at your grandparents? That was so fun. We seriously need to catch up. We aren't headed that way for christmas, but next time we head north we are definitely stopping to say hi!
I know I've said it a million times...but REALLY I'm jealous of all the fun things you guys go and do!
P.S. I love the picture of the rockin' grandma and grandpa! Are they your grandparents?
We are a good looking family
Post a Comment