The joys of youth! Watching my little kiddo run around and cause mischief makes me want to be young again. Life is so simple. Here are a few reasons this past week why it is great to be a kid...
You could care less what your hair looks like
It is completely acceptable to eat cake with your hands and rub it all over yourself if you want to
Your favorite toy is a stick and it can entertain you for hours
You can fall asleep anytime, anywhere and it is always acceptable
Vacuuming outside makes just as much sence as vacuuming inside





5 comments:
So funny! I love the vacuming of the dirt...you can never be too clean!
Lol He is getting so big. Aren't kids so fun? I Love it!
You forgot that it is also completely and utterly cute when you show your "crack"...but only when your a kid! Michael is so cute, I love all those pictures. I want to be a kid again too!
So Cute! They sure grow fast! Hope that you guys are doing well up in the cold!
Michael is Michael! I love the kid more than anything! Love Tia!
Post a Comment