Thursday, January 8, 2009

Verdicts in

Michael loves the snow. Whewww. Living back in the tundra, I was hoping Michael would be a fan of the blistering cold and snow....and he is. He loves it. He never wants to come in and will sit outside and eat snow until his mouth freezes. Good thing he takes after his daddy. You can tell I haven't dressed a baby for the snow in quite a while because he looks like the little boy on Christmas Story that can't put his arms down. Poor kid will probably die of heat stroke instead of freezing to death!







Of course, we haven't bought any sleds yet, so this is how we sled at the Fortunes.


5 comments:

Liz said...

I love the sled! I can't evev remember how to dress myself for the snow, so you can imagine how Hailey will feel! We miss you guys!

The Thack-Attacks said...

Love the pics and video. At least you have snow clothes for Michael I have looked at every store possible and snow outfits do not exist. Guess I will have to tough it out and stay where it is nice and warm.

The Buttars Family said...

You guys are good parents. I keep telling Bran that it is way too cold to go outside. I feel bad because he loves the snow. Maybe this post will inspire me!

Wendy said...

Ummmm, yuck. Me no like the snow. I am glad Michael does though. AND, the sled, AWESOME!! Very clever. AND, I hear Congrats are in order. Yay! I am so excited for you guys. Please keep us posted and let me know if you need anything.

Tina said...

I love the sled! So creative. Looks like a lot of fun.