Friday, February 20, 2009
Thank Heaven for Little
BOYS! Well, Jer and I were both wrong and we are going to be having another boy. Yea! We are really excited. We were hoping for a little boy so that Michael could have a buddy (although I think we would have been just as happy with a girl). I keep trying to tell Michael that I am having a baby and that he is going to have another brother, but I don't think it is sinking in, because now he points to his belly and says baby. I think I'm confusing the poor kid. I hope they will be best friends. Yea for babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Hooray for boys! That is exciting. After seeing my boys together I think that every boy needs a brother. I hope to see you soon.
Cool for you guys - I won't tell Shem because he'll be sad j/k. Congrats on another little boy. It's fun to have two of the same gender together so they can play.
Many congrats from our house too!!!! Two little brothers to play together, fun times. We need to get together soon. Loves....
Uh oh the chinese calendar was wrong. I thought it was never wrong!lol It says that we are having a girl. SO we will have to see. so far my mom thought you were having a girl and sheryl a boy, so goes to show her prediction score! Yay for healthy babies! Michael will love having a little brother!
Now the real fun begins. Two boys should be an adventure, just don't let them hear Nicks stories about him and his brothers and you should be fine. Congrats! I can't wait to meet him!
Boys are the best!!!! My boys are the best of friends!!!! Congrats!!!!
Yeah!! That's so exciting. Boys are much easier that girls :) How are you feeling these days? We need to get together again soon. Maybe after we move would be best. We'll keep you posted. Congrats!
'Tis the season for boys. I think 90% of our friends are having a boy and about 90% of our friends are pregnant. When we have our baby boys we should get together and get pics. We miss you guys and would love to see you.
Oh my goodness I am such a loser! I haven't checked your blog and didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! And yay for another boy!
Hooray 4 boys! Michael will be such a sweet big brother! We are excited 4 you guys.
Post a Comment