Thanksgiving! Yum...I love food...but more than that, I am grateful we have this time to express our thanks. I feel so blessed and I could take up this whole page listing everything I am grateful for...but I just wanted to say I am so thankful for family. Not only for the wonderful family that I was born into, but also for my husband's family, and most of all for my own family. The best thing I have ever done in my life was become a mother. I love being a mom....it is perhaps the hardest, but most rewarding job there is out there. Being a mother has taught me more about love and patience and of how I want to live my life more than anything else. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother and the sweet spirits the Lord has sent to my home!
Thanksgiving was great as well. We had a fabulous dinner at my sister's house and all gained 5 pounds. Worth it! And then a couple weeks later we had a thanksgiving mexican fiesta and rockband party at our place. In Jeremy's eyes no holiday is complete without chips and salsa and some latin music!





No comments:
Post a Comment