Nothing says Valentine's day romance like a weekend getaway trip to Vegas. Jeremy and I decided we needed some couple time and dropped our kiddos off with my parents and headed down to the strip. We stayed at the Luxor and had a wonderful time seeing the sights, eating an uninterrupted dinner, going to a show, and then being able to sleep through the night. Our favorite place to go was the Belagio and we were even there when President Obama was there. Everyone needs a little break once in a while. Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So wish you guys still lived in Vegas. I'm headed there for a week for a convention, and I'll have some down time. It would have been awesome to get to see you.
Oh man! A night away is the best...unless it is two nights. :) Your little boys are so cute!
I am still jealous! What a fun trip! Your purple shirt is so cute, you look so good!
You've insired us, we booked our weekend yesturday! Here we come Nana and Pop-pop, hope you enjoy our kids!
Post a Comment