Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Growing too fast
So, now that Michael is growing older and his speaking is improving, he no longer makes up his own words. And I must admit...I miss it. He used to crack me up with the funny things he would say and his own made-up language. I just had to write down my favorite words I will miss. Temple is no longer Patu.....Cars are no longer Eees....Suckers are no longer Racus....Binkies are no longer Nees....Cookies are no longer Cocos...treats are no longer Nums...fruit snacks are no longer Punkies...Water is no longer Wyo....Flower is no longer Fyo. I am glad that his speech is improving but I am going to miss his funny made up words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I miss it too, I must confess. But he can have all the coco's he wants at our house!
My favorite was" I love to see the Patu"
Post a Comment