Friday, July 30, 2010

My baby is ONE!!!

My Bryce-Man turned one last week. I still can't believe it. I don't know how time flies by so fast. I feel like I just had him, although I can't picture life without him. He is such a sweet baby and I feel so blessed he came to our family. He loves to snuggle and smiles all day long. We threw him a Mikey Mouse birthday party and his favorite presents were a toothbrush (he's obsessed with them) and a ball. Michael was so excited that it was Bryce's birthday and went around singing "happy birthday" all day. He also thought it should be his birthday as well. Bryce also started taking steps on Monday. I posted a video of him at the bottom. He's so proud of himself. I love you Bryce!!!







2 comments:

The Thack-Attacks said...

Such a stinkin cute video. I love you boys so much! Happy birthday Bryce Man! And Tia loves you!

Jen said...

Happy birthday little man! He is so cute!