Yep...that's right....it's a Minivan!!! I know, I need to go and buy some mom jeans so that I can really be hip. Our red stratus finally died...a moment of silence please. So after looking at different types of cars/SUVs, we decided on a minivan. This black beauty is awesome. Yep...it's black, which makes it more manly and Jer can still feel like a stud when he is driving it around. It is so roomy and has a DVD player and the kids love it. I must admit it is pretty sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ha! So proud you finally joined the club! It was hard for Dennis to do it too. I love ours though! I can't imagine having three kids without it!
Go J team - finally the minivan. You'll love it. We love our Toyota Sienna and sometime I want the same van only newer.
Congrats! I love ours! They are super nice for cars seats! Come to vegas so we can see it!
Post a Comment