It's cold and gray here today and usually I would find myself in a slump or melancholy mood, but I have decided this year that I was not going to let the winter doldrums keep me down. Attitude is a choice and I firmly believe you can be happy or miserable despite your circumstances (well - I guess I need to say most of the time because some situations would make me downright miserable). So, I've decided to be happy this winter and those of you who know me and know I am not a fan of snow or cold, know this is a stretch for me, but it's working. My kids make me laugh every day and I'm so glad that I married my best friend. I love where I live and that I get to be surrounded by friends and family. This morning both of my kiddos jumped into our bed early in the morning and snuggled and laughed with Jeremy and I. It's the little things in life that bring so much joy. Michael also informed me that when he grows up he wants to be Superman and fly planes and despite our conversations that Superman can fly on his own...he still wants to be a Superman that flies planes around. Bryce is my little parrot and repeats every last word I say and he has taken up the habit of calling for "Julia", even though he has no idea who that is. He just hears Jeremy calling that name a lot, so he goes around the house calling "Julia" too, but when I ask him where "Julia" is, he just points to an abstract corner of the house and says "there." It cracks me up every time. Becoming a mom is the best decision I have ever made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That decision has also been great for Tanner he asks everyday when we can go see Michael.
Post a Comment