Monday, June 6, 2011

Love

Jeremy and I just had our nine year anniversary. Can you believe it! Time flies when you are having fun. And we do have a lot of fun! Jeremy and I love spending time together and I am so glad that I married my best friend. He is my perfect other half. This year we decided to go see U2. It was awesome! Their stage was amazing. It was the biggest stage I have ever seen. We loved it. After watching Bono rock it, we headed to Midway to stay the night. The next day we went hiking up in the mountains and then headed into town to eat at Macaroni Grill and saw Pirates of the Caribbean. We had a fabulous time. Thanks mom for watching the kids! Happy Anniversary Baby!

Still in love after 9 years!

The stage was huge! It was amazing!

Favorite U2 song..."With or Without You"

The stage turned all sorts of cool colors and there was even a monster disco ball on top


Hike to Overlook Canyon

Love you baby!

2 comments:

Amber and Tayli said...

Congratulations on nine years!!! Love you guys!!

Rita Merrick said...

Happy anniversary! That's so great. I read your post on your trip to Moab. That looks like a blast. I really want to take the kids there some day!