We had a great fourth of July holiday this year, filled with family, food, and fun! On Friday, we drove to Logan and watched fireworks with Jer's mom and step-dad and family and then the next morning we had a breakfast celebration with Jer's dad and step-mom and family. Michael and Bryce love seeing their grandparents and playing with their cousins and uncles. Saturday afternoon, Jer, I, and our boys headed up to Bear Lake for our own family vacation. We had such a great time and the weather was perfect. We spent most of our time at the indoor and outdoor pool, but we did go to the North Beach one day, and toured Minnetonka cave. I love vacationing! Leaving your regular schedule, along with the phone, and business and just spending time with family. I wish I could vacation every month....of course then we'd have no money to live. Hope you all had a great fourth of July too!
Who doesn't love playing in the mud
Minnetonka Cave
Watching fireworks







No comments:
Post a Comment