Yep...I'm 30 years old and now in braces. Yikes...how did I let myself get talked into these torture devices! And if I didn't look like I was 18 already, I really do now. I may be regretting my decision, but I am sure that in 18 months I will be glad. If I can survive the 18 months! I suddenly have a lot more sympathy for teenagers who complain about their braces. At least they're clear, right...and you do get used to them over time...right? Here is picture of me in all my glory!
Also, my family just got over strep throat. Yuck...I hate being sick. I so appreciate my health. It's like they say....you never appreciate what you had until it's gone. So appreciate your health! I had to post this disgusting picture of my tonsils...so look away now if you get grossed out. The scary thing is that they looked even worse than the picture until the antibiotics finally kicked in. I'd like to give the man a hug who produced the Z pack!





No comments:
Post a Comment