Sunday, December 11, 2011

31...Really?

Can I really be 31! Time seems to slip by more quickly each year. I guess that I am now officially in my 30's. But they say the 30's are your best years...so bring it on! For my birthday, Jeremy whisked me away to Wolf Mountain for a weekend getaway. We had a great time eating, playing racquetball, and spending time together. He even took me to see Breaking Dawn...if that's not true love, I don't know what is. What a wonderful hubby! On my actual birthday, my mom, sister, and sister-in-law kidnapped me and took me shopping for my birthday while my brother and dad watched the kids. I had a blast. Thanks for spoiling me girls! Then my mom made dinner and a cake and all my family came over to celebrate. Thank you for making me feel so loved. I guess turning 31 isn't so bad and it will always be one of my favorite memories!

Prairie Schrooner
Competitive games of racquetball
A frightening picture of us...but the only one I had
Jeremy entertaining the kids
Blowing of the candles on the cake
Girls day out

1 comment:

Rita Merrick said...

31 looks GREAT on you! You look so beautiful! I love your Christmas card!