Sunday, July 22, 2012

Juliet

 She's finally arrived!  Juliet Noel was born at 1:05pm on July 16th.  7 lbs 6 oz 19 1/2 in.  Brown hair with blue eyes and straight from heaven!  I am so excited that I now have a little girl.  Jeremy and I checked in at 6:45am that morning to be induced and I was only dilated to a 2, but after they started the pitocin and the doctor broke my water, things moved pretty quickly.  And the amazing part was that I did not get an epidural...that's right....I did the whole thing natural.  Wow....it was painful, but worth it.  I wanted the experience of having natural childbirth and I'm proud of myself that I was able to do it.  Now...I think I deserve to make a big cake when I get home and eat the whole thing!  The boys were thrilled.....well, I guess I should say Michael was thrilled.  He came running into the room after she was born and wanted to hold her immediately and kept saying "I love my baby sister Juliet" "she's so cute".  Bryce held her, but wasn't quite sure what to think of her.  Once we were home, he has been so sweet and wants to give her the binky all day.  They have been wonderful with her.  I feel so blessed to have a healthy little baby girl and two charming boys.  I couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

Rita Merrick said...

How amazing! She's beautiful! You look gorgeous as well! I'm excited for you to enjoy the adventure of having a little girl. So fun!!!