I love Christmas! Not only do we get to spend time with those we love and give and get presents. We get to focus on our Savior and we get to spend time giving service to others and helping those less fortunate. I love the spirit of Christmas and the magic of Santa Clause and the focus on others. I am so grateful for my Savior and that he came in to this world in the most humblest of circumstances to show us how to live and love and make it possible for us to be reunited with our Father in Heaven and with our families again! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. The kids were spoiled once again and Jeremy and I loved watching their faces and how excited they got for the gifts. Santa brought Skylanders, Batman, Spiderman, and a sled! We were able to go to my parents Christmas afternoon and spend time with my family, which was great. This weekend we will be going up to Logan to spend time with Jeremy's family and look forward to that. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment