I can't believe Michael is in first grade now!!! Kindergarten was fun and I loved that it was half day, but I am dreading first grade. I know that may sound bad... I am excited for him to learn and to have fun, but he is gone so long and he will be gone forever more now. It is bitter-sweet to have your kids grow up. He has a great teacher, Mrs. Geddes, but the first few weeks were hard as he had to adjust to being at school for so long. Every morning there were tears and when he came home, he would tell me..."school is too long, I miss you mom." Ohhh, I miss him too. Now that he has adjusted he loves school, so that is nice. Bryce started preschool with Mrs. Corianne and loves it. He makes the cutest projects and has already stolen the teacher's heart. Luckily he is only gone a couple hours a week, so we still get to hang out together all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment