Saturday, July 19, 2014

12 Year Anniversary

 12 Year Anniversary!  Time flies when you are having fun!  Jeremy and I celebrated our anniversary by heading back up to northern Utah and dropping the kids off at my mom's house and then heading to downtown SLC.  We stayed downtown and spent time walking around City Center and the Gateway, saw the movie Blended, and ate at The Blue Iguana (where Elder Oaks sat behind us...you can see him in the picture behind Jeremy).  The next day we were a bit ambitious and went on a 50 mile bike ride, which was beautiful and tiring.  We rode our bikes from Legacy Parkway up to Todd and Ashley's and Sheryl and Nick's house to surprise them.  Yep...we're crazy!  After that we showered up, then walked around temple square and took pictures of the temple we were married in 12 years ealier!  We even toured the top of the conference building and ate at our traditional Olive Garden.  It was a wonderful anniversary and I am so grateful I married my best friend and soul mate!








No comments: