Saturday, July 18, 2015

Juliet's birthday

 Can my sweet baby really be 3 years old!  She is such a beautiful little girl and is such a delight.  I just can't imagine my life without her.  She is so sweet and sassy and is so smart....I sometimes forget she is as young as she is.  She still loves to cuddle and I get to snuggle her every night to sleep and she has such passion for life and loves to be with her brothers.  For her birthday she wanted a Frozen theme.  We went to an indoor trampoline park (which she loved) and had her favorite meals...smoothies, mac and cheese, and pancakes and milk.  She loved her new karaoke machine and her and Michael and Bryce sang karaoke for hours!  It was darling.  Those moments make being a mommy is so worthwhile.  We love you baby Juliet.  You are amazing in every way!







No comments: