Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hailey Jewels

 Our precious Hailey Jewels made her arrival on July 25th at 12:25pm after a 2 hour labor and natural delivery!  And this was the first time I did not have to be induced!  She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long.  She has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes and is perfect!  Oh, how I already love this little girl.  I can't imagine not having her in my life even after such a short time.  I love being a mother.  It has been one of the best decisions I have every made.  It has taught me more about myself and how to be a better person and to develop a love I never knew was possible.  The kids were so excited to see her and each had to have their turn holding her and kissing her when they came to visit in the hospital.  My mom was a saint and came down early to take the kids, the day before Hailey came.  We are so thrilled to have this little piece of heaven in our lives!

No comments: