So, we were brave this year and decided to take our 20 month old on a houseboat trip. Insane - I don't think so, but
Jer did. We had a great time at Lake Mead with my family and little Michael loved it. He was
fascinated by the boat and wanted to either drive it or look off the side into the water. The water was freezing, but we all
skied,
wake boarded, and swam and this is the first trip that no one got sunburned. Amazing! Usually a couple of us go home as lobsters and spend the next week soaking ourselves in aloe
vera. Use sunscreen, it's your friend.

Time for some fun in the sun! Let the boating begin!

Okay, I thought this picture was too cute. Little Tanner didn't find the freezing water as appealing as his cousin Michael did and he was letting us know it.

I love houseboat vacations. All you do is eat, swim, and sleep.

Michael had a great time playing in the water and floating around in his car.

You think we have enough floaties on him? He actually is starting to swim fairly well on his own, with all of his floaties of course. He loves the water, just like his mommy.

Tanner doesn't look too happy about his lifevest swimsuit. Can you blame him? Sorry Sheryl, I only have crying pictures of TanMan. :)


Nana with Tanner and
Poppop with Michael.
4 comments:
looks like you guys had tons of fun! YAY for Houseboats!
How fun! Jaxon loves the water too! We need to go swimming soon!
What a great idea for a family trip! Looks like you all had a great time (except for Tanner at times...). Michael is looking so big! We need to get together again soon. Give me a call sometime 279-8509 (now that you're private.. I don't worry so much about posting my number... haha thanks!)
I am so jealous...Lake Powell where are you when we need you? It looks like you cut your hair, Julia. It looks really cute!
Post a Comment