Only a tasty combination when one is pregnant. That's right...my ego is prego! The baby is due on July 26th and it cannot come soon enough. It is hard work growing another person inside of you. Jer thinks this baby will be a girl. I think it might be a girl as well, only due to the fact that I crave sour things and can't stop throwing up. Oh yeah, and the Chinese calander says I'm having a girl, and that's never wrong. What do you think?





12 comments:
HOLY COW!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! We'll vote for a girl.
Many congrats from our house. I am so sorry you have been so sick. Please let us know if we can help. My vote is for a girl too!!! Love you.
That's what you get when you make whoppie! I think that you are having a girl as well. If not third time is always a charm.
Congratulations! I was hoping this announcement would come soon. I am sorry that you are throwing up. That's never good. And good luck on the girl thing...you know I don't know anything about that, and never will, so somebody else should. I hope the sickness doesn't last long. I also hope to get to see you again before this baby comes to the world.
Congrats! That is so exciting. We need to get together again soon...Maybe we can just have pickles and ice cream for dinner! I never had any of those craving with my pregnancies. I'm weird I guess.
Well, I'm thinking it would be good to have a little boy because we all know Michael really belongs to us, so have another firstborn son! :)
Actually you'd better have a girl because we already have all the crib bedding!
Either way, it's a winner!
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see what this one will look like, Michael is so cute this next one will be too. Good luck with everything. We want to get together with you guys sometime. Maybe next time we venture that way.
YAY! I totally knew you were preggo when I asked last month! Your mom told me you were preggo right after Christmas and I was like I KNEW IT! Are you guys still coming down next month? Let me know we have to hang out. Your still our only friends...i know sad huh? Anyways I'll vote for a....hmm do we get anything if we are right? ;) j/k Well hmmmmm a girl. okay talk to you soon! Love ya!
Congrats! I am super excited for you. Have two kids is so satisfying to watch them love each other. Let us know when you find out what it will be!
Congrats Jewels! That is so exciting!! I'm going for girl on this one too!! Hopefully you're not too miserable. The beginning is always so rough, but worth it I suppose! Keep us updated!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. We hope it's a boy so all our boys can rough house together!!!
Post a Comment