Baby Bryce is two weeks old! Time is flying...although it could be because I am living in a sleep deprived state. He is such a good baby. He hardly ever fusses, which I hope he keeps up. Michael has been so good with him. He gets so concerned anytime Bryce fusses and runs over to him and says "okay" and then pats his head or kisses him. It's so darn cute. I hope they'll be best of friends. Michael does love Bryce's binky and will steal it if we are not watching and if we are taking too many pictures of the baby, Michael runs over and does something funny until we snatch a picture of him....hence the picture at the bottom with Michael in the basket. I love being the mom of these two boys!












6 comments:
They are so cute! I am so happy for you! Give them a kiss from me!! Miss and love you!
Love the pics! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
So So So Cute! I hope we can come down and meet him soon.
You did a really cute job taking those pictures of Bryce! I love the one with him sitting up in his diaper, so cute and candid! Love his birth announcment too!
Of course they're darling! I have the cutest grandbabies in the universe.
Julia, you're a great little mom. By your great example they don't have any other choice than to be best friends!
Awww! They are super cute! Having them play together is so sweet and fun!
Post a Comment