Friday, August 28, 2009

Beautiful Boys...or should I say Handsome Boys

Time is flying by and Bryce is already a month old. He weighs 9 lbs 9 oz and is 22 inches long. He is the best baby ever. A little piece of heaven in our home. Michael is the best older brother and is so concerned whenever Bryce cries. Even at night, he'll get out of bed and go find Bryce if he hears him crying. How did I get so lucky to have these precious little ones! I am posting some new pics and a hilarious video of Michael dancing.

Already one cool dude

Michael showing off his balloon snake and bug face painting he got from our ward carnival

He's getting so strong

4-Wheeling with Dad

Asleep on the bean bag with cousin Ella

2 comments:

The Thack-Attacks said...

Your kids are so freaking cute!!! We really are so lucky I cannot believe it!!!

Jen said...

I can't believe how old Michael is! Your blog is DARLING! I miss you!