Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Young

Yay! After two years, my brother Michael returned home after serving his mission in Seattle, Washington. He was the best missionary ever and we are so proud of him and are happy to have him back. It has been fun to watch him grow from a 19 year old boy to a 21 year old man. We love you so much! Thanks for being a great example to all of us!









4 comments:

JENNY said...

wahoo he's home - thanks for sharing pictures. I'm sad we weren't able to be there - I heard it was quite the party.

The Thack-Attacks said...

Love the pics!!! I'm so glad he is home too. Now we just have to find him a good girl.

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

WOW! I can't believe he's already that big! So weird to me!! that means my brothers are getting that big too. :(

Valerie said...

Sheryl- Don't look to hard! :)

I love the pictures of him with little mike before and after. How fun to be together again!