Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Stud and the Preschooler

Once again, my manly husband showed off his skills and competed in the Bear Lake Brawl Triathlon. He did awesome and beat his time goal by 2 minutes! He swam 700 meters in the freezing lake, biked 12 miles, and ran 3.1 miles. Jer's parents came and cheered him on and then we all went four wheeling and hiking in the mountains. Thanks for coming to support him! Michael also started his first week of preschool. He was so excited. He goes for two hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. When I went to pick him up he came running towards me and gave me a huge hug and said "mom...I'm so happy to see you. I'm sad, I miss you. I'm happy now." I love my little guy....can he really be old enough to go to preschool. I might have a heart attack when he goes to kindergarten.






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats Jer on another triathlon. What a cute pre-schooler you have!

The Thack-Attacks said...

We are proud of both your big boys! I am holding off putting Tanner in till next year, but there will be tears from me for sure when I drop him off.