A couple weeks ago our family was able to take a trip down to California and go see my grandpa. My grandpa found out that he had lung cancer and his health was declining, so we all headed to California to go and see him. Luckily we had been planning a trip to California and everyone already had the time off of work...coincidence...I think not. We tried to fit in some fun activities while we were in California and entertain the kiddos when we were not in the hospital. We had a lot of fun taking the kids to Disneyland and Legoland. Michael loved it and has been talking about going on rides and seeing Bob the Builder everyday since. The best part was that we were all able to see my grandpa. We were all able to talk with him and tell him how much we love him and appreciate him and say goodbye to him. He passed away as we were headed back home. I am so grateful that I was able to see him and spend some time with him. I love you Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It looks like you guys had such a fun time!!! I love the picture of Michael and the lego additions to his "family"! So sad about your Grandpa, let us know if we can help with anything for you.
Almost everyday Tanner tells me he is ready to go on more rides with Michael. We need to go again for sure!
Post a Comment