My Mikey turned 5 last Wednesday and I still can't believe that he is that old. Time flies! I feel so blessed to have this special kid in my family. He is constantly making us laugh and loves to sing and dance and is a happy kid. He was spoiled with 4 birthday parties this year. That's right...4. One with my family, one with Jer's family, a friend party, and just our own private party on his birthday. He had a great time at all the parties and received more presents than he could ask for. We love you Michel...Happy Birthday!
Family Party....he chose to have a Buzz Lightyear theme
Party with Jeremy's family. They had a cousin birthday with all the cousins.
I already posted pictures of his party in Jackson Hole with my family :)
Some birthday stats:
38.6 lbs
42 inches
Favorite song: Itsy Bitsy Spider
Favorite food: quesadillas
Favorite color: blue
Favorite show: Wall-E
Favorite toy: Kitty (who he sleeps with), red bike, cars
Favorite activity: jumping on trampoline





No comments:
Post a Comment