Soccer season! How cute is it to watch a bunch of 4 year olds chase a soccer ball around. Michael is having a great time during his weekly soccer games. He runs around the field and loves to do the kick off. For the first few games he would not dare to kick the ball and when we asked him why. He said "because all the other kids have it and I have to share." Poor kid...his whole life we have been telling him to share and let other kids have a turn and so he thinks he needs to let all the other kids kick the ball. So, now he goes around saying..."I have to share mom, but not in soccer. I don't have to share in soccer" A new concept for him. For those of you who have never watched a four year old soccer game...you need to...it's hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment