2012 Baby! I always love the start of a new year. I'm always so motivated and make a bunch of new goals. I feel like I get a redo. I get to try to make this year even better than the last. To celebrate new years eve this year, Jer and I decided that we wanted to hang out with just our kids and have a mellow night...something we have never done before on new years. Usually we like to party it up but wanted to something different this year. We took the kids ice skating, which was an adventure in itself, and then went out to eat at Red Robin, then headed home to have a sleepover. We pulled our queen mattress into our living room floor and watch Avitar. It was a nice, quiet evening with our kids. A great way to start the new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment