Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Fashion Style

So, this year I will be sporting a new fashion......the pregnant belly! Yep, my ego is prego and we are expecting our third on July 22nd. We are very excited and I'm already dying to know what it is! I kind-of think it's a girl, only because my face is all broken out and all I want to drink is soda or orange juice (both awful things to throw up!). I have been sick and throwing up daily for the past 2 1/2 months, but it's worth it. I just keep telling myself that that is the baby's way of telling me it's still here. The boys are so excited and Michael wants to have a baby girl and Bryce wants to have a baby boy. And regardless of the gender, they want to name it Nemo. So, we'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

natashamay said...

Yay for babies!!! We're rooting for a girl, so we'll be sending ribbon and bow wishes your way! Love ya!

The Thack-Attacks said...

We are wa excited for you guys!!! And now we can watch you guys raise three and see if it looks like something we could manage or not. Love you and can't wait for the next 191 days to fly by so we can meet the baby.

Rita Merrick said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited for you!! What awesome news!