Friday, February 10, 2012

Best Winter Ever

I think this winter was designed just for me. It has been beautiful and the kids and I have been playing outside almost everyday this winter. Normally I dread winter and find myself in the doldrums from being cooped up indoors and not being able to see the sunshine, but not this winter. It has been sunny and warm enough that the kids and I have still gone to the park and played on our swing set almost daily. We even have our trampoline still up...which is wonderful. I let the kids bounce out their wiggles in the afternoon. I know that we need the moisture and Jeremy is dying for some snow to go sledding and skiing in...but I am so so thankful that it has been a nice mellow winter full of sunshine. It is amazing how the sunshine just brightens my mood. I definitely am a sun child and could bask in the sun all my life!


And on another note...we took the kids to the car show and they had a blast checking out and sitting in the different cars and trucks. There was even an area where the kids could drive their own power wheels. They might have had more fun then Jeremy.

No comments: