Our last weekend before the baby comes is here. Time has flown by and I can't believe that we'll actually have three kids in a couple days. To celebrate we took the kids for ice cream and then to snowbird and they had a blast bouncing on the bounce houses and exploring. Then we met up with my sister's family and went out to eat at Costa Vida and then took the kids shopping. It was a great weekend. And of course I had to add the picture of my belly the night before the baby comes. It is huge! The kids are so excited. I wonder if they realize their life is about to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my gosh! What a beautiful belly! I'm so impressed that you did it naturally! I think I want to try it but I think I might be too chicken.
Post a Comment