Can she really be two weeks...well, almost three weeks already. Time
flies. My little Juliet is so adorable. She is such a snuggle bug and
loves to be held. I can only put her down if she is in a deep sleep, so
needless to say, I get around two to four hours of sleep at night. I
don't know how I function, but somehow I do. Although, she's worth all
the sleepless nights. She is starting to interact a little more these
days and dad said she even gave him a little smile today. Her first
smile! Her brothers have
been so good with her. Michael and Bryce hate it when she cries and
will immediately run over to where she is and try to put her binky in
and if she won't take it, they start kissing her and singing "twinkle
twinkle, little star" to her. It is the cutest thing. Michael even
does a little dance for her to try to calm her down and usually it
works. I took her for her doctor's
appointment last Monday and she weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 19 1/1 inches
long. She has such pretty skin and dark hair. She looks a little like Michael to me and she resembles a couple of my baby pictures but her coloring is from her dad. I think she is a pretty good mix of us. She's only been here a couple weeks and I already can't imagine
life without her. I feel so blessed to have these three precious children in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love her!!! She is so little and cute!
Post a Comment