I can't believe that my baby graduated Kindergarten. Can he really be that old! Michael loved his kindergarten class and teacher, Mrs. Walton. He has learned so much and can now read basic books. He also made a lot of good friends and spent most of his time hanging out with Jaxon, Lilly, and Rex. I feel so lucky to have this special boy in my family. He makes me smile everyday. I love that he walks around singing all day and is so excited about every little thing. I was able to volunteer in his classroom and it was fun to see him interact with the other kids and learn new concepts. And I love that he loved having me there and would run up to me and give me a huge hug every time I came in to help. What a special kid he is! I'm so proud of him!
Big Graduation with all of the PM Kindergarteners. They sang songs and did a couple dances and had a slide show. Nana and PopPop were able to come and watch.
Class Graduation with Mrs. Walton





No comments:
Post a Comment