Wow! Our life has been one crazy roller coaster ride. Jeremy decided that he wanted to switch back to outpatient therapy and took a job in Burley, Idaho in April. So, we put our house up for sale and sold it within two weeks, found a rental in Twin Falls, Idaho, booked a moving van, packed up a lot of the house, moved Jeremy into an extended motel until our rental became available, said our goodbyes to the ward and school.......and then we just didn't feel right about moving.....so we cancelled the whole thing. Crazy...yes we are! We were able to get our of our lease agreement, cancel our housing contract and unpack all of our stuff. It has been a quite an adventure but I am happy to be staying in my house, next to my family and friends. I don't know why we didn't feel like we were supposed to move, but I do feel like we learned some important lessons from this experience. So we are both working at our old jobs and have slipped back into our routines and are happy once more!
I had to post some pictures of our beautiful house that we almost sold!










No comments:
Post a Comment